Suffern Library Meeting for Elected Officials
This meeting is only for elected officials including all village mayors and village board members as well as other elected officials representing residents of the Town of Ramapo.
This will be a short (less than 1 hour) session and be primarily comprised of a Q&A session where the New Direction for Ramapo candidates hope to discuss how to improve village and Town cooperation and to identify key village concerns, as well as unincorporated resident concerns, that we can address when we win office.
Bill, Shani and Grant are uniquely qualified to bring a breath of fresh air, competence and leadership to Town Hall while being able to represent all of the residents of Ramapo equally without the weight of the past administration casting suspicion on everything we do.
• They are from different parties (Democrat, Republican, and Independent);
• They represent different races;
• They have different religious backgrounds;
• They represent different genders;
• They live in east, west and central Ramapo (Villages and Unincorporated!)
• They are all accredited professionals (Certified Public Accountant, Attorney, and a Phd Educator); and very importantly,
• None has worked in the St. Lawrence administration
Community leaders who represent residents who have a stake in the outcome of this election are invited. Please invest less than an hour of you time to get to know us and our plans for a New Direction for Ramapo.